We understand that being in hospital can be a difficult experience at the best of times. We do, however, enforce visiting hours for patients and will only deviate from these under certain circumstances. The period outside of visiting hours is in place to allow patients a resting period for recovery and for their safety. The visitor-free period also allows for doctors to visit patients and for our medical staff to conduct their duties as required.
|Surgical Ward||Please contact us due to COVID 19 regulations||021 442 1865 / 1811|
|Medical Ward||Please contact us due to COVID 19 regulations||021 442 1949 / 1898|
|Intensive Care Unit||Please contact us due to COVID 19 regulations||021 442 1937 / 1938|
|Paediatric Ward||Please contact us due to COVID 19 regulations||021 442 1923 / 1924|
|F4||Please contact us due to COVID 19 regulations||021 404 3521
021 404 3497 / 3498
|Chemo Clinic||Not Applicable||021 442 1935 / 1856|
|Intestinal failure Unit||Please contact us due to COVID 19 regulations||021 442 1963|
We thank you for your co-operation in this matter. Please understand that these rules are implemented for the patient’s benefit.
Visitors are requested to wait in the waiting area while patients are being attended to.
Customer Care: 021 442 1800
- No children under 12 years of age will be allowed in the wards.
- Only 2 visitors per patient at any given time.
- We request that no dangerous items including firearms be brought to the hospital.
- When leaving your ward for whatever reason, please ensure that your valuables (cell phones, jewellery etc.) are in a safe place or on your person.
- Please do not openly display money and valuables.
- Whilst every effort will be made to safeguard your valuables, the hospital cannot accept any responsibility for any loss incurred during your stay in the hospital.
- To enable the security department to perform their duties well, please report any suspicious actions that you may observe to either the sister-in-charge of the ward or request to see the security or someone from the management immediately.
- For your safety and security, kindly be aware that the building is under constant CCTV surveillance.
We wish you a pleasant stay in our hospital and a speedy recovery.