Uctpah has 112 beds registered beds.
We have a :
- Intensive Care Unit
- High Care Unit
- Surgical Ward
- Medical Ward
In addition it comprises:
- An in-house general practitioner
- Doctors consulting and day procedure rooms
- Oncology, stemcells & haematology unit
- Kidney & dialysis centre
- Catheterisation laboratory which includes an interventional angiography unit
- Radiology department with
- Full-body computerized tomography (ct) scanner
- Mammography unit a
- General x-ray (mobile and fixed)
- Ultrasound facility
- Fluoroscopy unit with tomography capabilities
- Endoscopy suite with
Ercp equipment (for studies of the pancreas, gallbladder and liver)
- Endoscopic equipment used in the diagnosis of gastrointestinal disorders
- Complete range of electrocardiography equipment
Our theatre unit is characterized by state-of the art equipment, superb medical technology and experienced theatre staff.
Our skilled surgeons and anaesthetists offer an extremely high level of expertise and surgical competence.
Surgical procedures cover a wide range of discipline. Many of the highly specialized procedures that surgeons perform at our hospital are either not performed elsewhere or are not widely available.
All our theatre staff have specialized training and experience in theatre.
The theatre unit provides the following facilities and services:
- Four fully equipped theatre (two with laminar flow), with en-suite anaesthetic induction rooms that comply with stringent international safety standards
- Operates on a 24-hour basis for both routine and emergency cases
- Theatres are equipped with swiss schaerer operating tables, computerized drager anaesthetic machines and camera recording equipment for endoscopic surgery.
- Zeiss neurosurgery operating microscope that uses a touch of a button control system
- The theatre unit also has a fully equipped central sterilising supply department (cssd) with on site-expert maintenance technician and state-of-the art sterrad machine for cold gas sterilization.
Back to top