If you are a patient being admitted to UCT Hospital, you will need to follow a specific admission procedure. Find out what you need to know here.
- Please report to the Reception staff on your arrival at the hospital. They are responsible for ensuring that we have all your correct details loaded on the system.
- Please indicate on admission whether you have visited our Pre-admission Clinic and if you have been pre-admitted.
- It is remains the responsibility of the main medical aid member to obtain an authorisation number.
- After admission you will be accompanied to the relevant ward.
- Wheelchairs are available at Reception if required. As our hospital can be busy at times, we apologise for any delay in admission.
- Ensure that you make yourself familiar with the hospital’s emergency exits.
- Earphones are available at Reception